Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Scirocco R-Cup heads to Austria

The second round of the 2011 Scirocco R-Cup arrives at the Red Bull Ring in Spielberg, Austria this weekend.

After a captivating first round at Hockenheim where an impressive debut from Britain's Daniel Lloyd was scuppered by rookie Polish driver Mateusz Lisowski piping him to the chequred flag, fingers are crossed for another scintillating weekend of race action.

After watching the first round of racing, my inner demon decided to open his mouth and started implanting thoughts of buying a new car into my head and before I knew it I found myself in a showroom looking at a used Volkswagen Scirocco.

Luckily for me the little voice that stops me making rash and unnecessary purchases had also decided to join me on the day. The girlfriend always manages to bring me back to reality in the end.

Maybe one day...

In the meantime good luck to Daniel Lloyd for this weekend, here's to seeing him top of the podium on Sunday!   
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...